- What were you most looking forward to this weekend?
The best thing about the weekend is that my owners are around more than usual which means I get double the petting and play time.
- Any updates to your Netflix queue?
I don't understand what a Netflix is since I am simply an adorable, black, house cat, but my owners have given me a new toy. It's long and silver and snake like and I love to chase it around over couches and beds. The only problem is that The Buenos has gotten a little heavier since his last trip to the vet so I get winded easily.
- How's that major life decision going?
- Which story from the current news cycle is bothering you?
The Buenos is sick and tired of the barking dog two doors down. I mean ¡Jesucristo! what could be so threatening that you have to bark yourself hoarse, my canine brother? You cause me hours of worry and tension! Every time I hear you bark my ears go back and I grip the rug with my sharp little claws. Please stop!
- What was the single most annoying thing you had to deal with this weekend?
Eh? What's that? More questions? Oh I thought this question and answer thing was going to be short.
- What was the biggest disappointment of the weekend?
On Saturday my owners got out all sorts of interesting stuff and put it on their bodies. I was sure that they were doing this so that we could have a tremendous play session, but then they left and came back very late. They were stumbling with stinky breath and went straight to bed. Muy decepcionante.
- Review a TV Episode, Movie, Book, Article, Restaurant (or Meal), or Sporting event in one sentence?
As usual, canned cat food breakfast is hard to beat, but lately it has gotten even better because the other cat, Trixie, has taken to licking the gravy off of her plate and leaving the luscious bits of horse meat behind, which of course I eat as soon as she is a safe distance away. It is so good to get rid of that salty gravy and replace it with another cat's saliva. You see, the Buenos doesn't believe in over-seasoning food. In fact, we have a deal -- the Trixie and the Buenos -- where I will wait for her to lick the gravy off both her food and my food before I then eat both. No wonder my flabby black belly is getting bigger by the day!
- Did you leave your town?
Are you joking? I don't leave my apartment if I can avoid it!
- What's the funniest thing you heard or saw this week?
Trixie was laying on the bed one morning and one of my owners accidentally kicked her off of it. I thought that was pretty funny. Hehe.
- What's the unfunniest thing you witnessed this week?
My owner's tried again to put me on the roof to ward off the squirrels and it was cold and rainy so I just waited to be let in for about half an hour. That was not funny at all. Are you done with your questions yet?
- Did you do anything this weekend you've never done before? If, "yes", summarize in one sentence.
The Buenos revels in the things that stay the constant parts of living. I try not to do anything new ever.
- "Just throwing that out there." Go ahead, just throw something out there. Anything. Anything at all.
Come on, Eldrick.